We work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, we offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of our clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
Our Professional & Caring Staff Includes:
- A Certified Gottman Couples Therapist
- A Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist Associate
- Clinical Resident Interns in Graduate Programs
Confidential Services Include:
- Individual Therapy
- Gottman Couples Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Couple Intensive Therapy
- Couple Crisis Care
- Gottman Relationship Checkup
- AAMFT Approved Supervision
Other Specialized Services Include:
- Adolescent/Child Problems
- Anger Management
- Anxiety/Panic Disorder
- Bipolar Disease
- Crisis Assessment/Counseling
- Life transitions such as aging, relocating, career or job change, separation or divorce, sudden illness, the “empty nest”.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Relationship difficulties (individually and in couples) including conflict resolution, infidelity, anger, commitment, jealousy, finances and pre-marital issues.